- i want to make out with you
- i want to kill you
- i am hungry
- i am tired
- why the fuck is my music not playing in my left headphone
this guy is systematically undoing the world
Eyes. Those damn eyes fucked me forever. We made love just looking at them.
Charles Bukowski (via fawun)
i want flawless eyebrows and $100,000
tips on talking to me when I’m pissed off
i literally dont talk to anyone unless they talk to me first
MONKEYS in the ARCTIC?! whats next, vampires on the weekend?!
special talents: eating while watching hannibal
High School Fads, 1944
Ok so now I’m on the look out for lesbians with hair bows in the back
I just like how the bow on the left is a ‘signal and a chllange’ it’s like yeah, Betty’s been going steady with Tommy for a few weeks now, but let’s see if Ronny can step up his game before Betty becomes a right bow kind of girl
can i use ‘she wears her bow in the back’ as a euphemism now?
IDK about you but I think I’m going to
yeah ur secrets safe with me
I wasn’t listening in the first place
it’s very frustrating being a girl and trying to flirt with other girls like. you tell them, ur cute. ‘Aw thank you’ no. no i’m being gay with you. homo intended. damn it
- Making wine by stomping grapes with your feet
- Those little plastic things they put in pizza boxes
- affixing hundreds of tiny mirrors to individual strands of hair, each reflecting a distinct but equally bleak alternate reality
- making furniture from human bones and skin
- cell phones made before 2007
- crosswalks that take too long for the light to change
- vaginal wasps
- really tiny purses
You don’t need to buy me expensive things or take me out to dinner every night or even every weekend. I don’t need the world or want the world. I want the little things. If you push my hair out of face or rub my back. Or if you randomly kiss my cheek. Or text me randomly saying you miss me. Or if you make a tweet about me or post a picture of us on instagram. Then that’s all I care about. I want the little things. I care way more about that, than anything else.